Online Hate/Cyberbullying

Cyberbullying:-
[Cyber-Bullying] NOUN
; The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature.

Online hate is something a large majority of teenagers as well as people in general have experienced around the world. Speaking honestly, it most definitely is one of the defects of the development of technology. We see people bullying/getting bullied every other day. This is NOT okay. Bullying someone just because of their skin color, if they have out on weight, if they are skinny, if their body is not proportionate etc. Not everyone should be expected to be a barbie doll their whole life or have the figure a completely random stranger on the internet wants you to have. 

This is not just about people in everyday life, this is also about celebrities and people who have to portray their life on the internet all the time. I remember this incident when Khloe Kardashian posted this photo of hers in a bodycon dress (I don't remember if it was after her pregnancy or not) and more than 50% of her comments were about her body and how it wasn't the same anymore. IT DOESN'T MATTER. If she's comfortable in her own body then let her be. I'm in no shape or form defending the Kardashians family or Khloe because I know they can be problematic but STILL. And it's not just about Khloe, a lot of celebrities get bullied just because some random person is not happy with how another person looks. A more recent one is Camila Cabello. Just because she wore bikini on the beach doesn't mean that you're allowed to photoshop her photos and bully her for her body. If she feels beautiful inside out, then so be it.

You may not understand the consequences but the people who receive that negativity feel it pierce through their heart. It breaks them, makes them insecure about every single thing, leads them to get into depression and and anxiety and can even lead to suicide. Please think what you're doing before actually doing it. If you're a bully, shame on you and I hope you rot in hell and if you're someone who's getting through it everyday and keeping your head up, I'm so so proud of you and I can't wait to see you reach levels and make people bow down at your knees. 

If you need help, I'm attaching helpline numbers. I hope you get the help you need and deserve :) 
1. Helpline Number In India- 155260 (Open from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM IST)
2. The Victim Of Crime Resource Center Hotline 1-800-VICTIMS (842-8467)
3. National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Thank you for taking out your time to read this I hope you have a wonderful day/night <3

**Images I've used in this blog are NOT mine. These have been taken from pinterest and I have no claim on them whatsoever. But, the content that has been written is mine. NO PLAGARISM IS ACCEPTED AT ALL. If I see my blog being published somewhere else without my watermark or permission, I won't hesitate reporting you. Please be considerate, thank you.**

Ilaria :) ©️

Comments

  1. Another beautiful piece Ilaria! Look forward to more of your opinions on such issues πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you tons Twinkle! I appreciate your support <3 (This is Ilaria btw haha still figuring this app out)

      Delete
  2. BROOOO
    I Love Ittttt!!!
    Just keep shining more brighter day by day ✨πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you tons! I appreciate your support with all my heart <3 (This is Ilaria btw, still figuring out this app haha)

      Delete
  3. Another great topic taken up by you and it's really great that how you express your views so greatly. Keep going u're really doing great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you tons Asshley!! So glad you like my work <33

      Delete
  4. No one can deny that whatever written here is 100% true but many peps around there after knowing these things also come forward on 1st position to bully someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely I agree! It's so heartbreaking to see people fall in the trap of Online hate :( (This is Ilaria, the writer btw haha. Still trying to figure out this app)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment